An irresistible finale to eating at your local pizza place. Too bad you have to spend so much money eating out when all you secretly want is the chocolate chip pizza at the end. Or...
You can make it at home using magic.
|I know, I know. It doesn't look much like fairy dust.|
- 1 box of Jiffy Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 pre-made thin pizza shell
- 6 oz (1/2 a 12 oz bag) of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 small round pizza pan
- Place thin crust on pizza pan and preheat oven to 400*F
- In a bowl, melt 1 stick of butter.
- Mix in the cake mix.
- Spread on pizza shell.
We used a spoon.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Place in the oven and bake for 11-15 minutes until golden brown.
|The best part! Hey, what happened to the left over chocolate chips...?|
|Ice cream makes every thing more awesome.|